Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last day of semester break...

Tomorrow is the last day of my semester break. Am I ready for going back to college? I am not too sure. On the one hand, I am looking forward to Monday and seeing my friends and catching up with them again; on the other hand I know this coming semester is gonna be a really hectic one. Mondays and Tuesdays are gonna be a killer, as I have classes from 9am in the morning till 9:30pm at night. I will have a few hours break during the day, but it is still gonna be extremely tiring! Having lectures on Monday night means that I won't be able to attend Taiwan prayer group this semester. I am gonna miss the group for sure!

The 3 weeks of holiday have flown by quickly. A lot of things happened in this holiday. I have enjoyed spending more time with Pete. I had time to go to watch him play soccer, spent time with his family and spent time with him. :P I guess I probably won't have the luxury to spend so much time with him once college resumes, so was trying to make the most of the time I have while I am on holiday. I will have to figure out what I should manage my time when he comes back from his trip.

I had time to catch up with friends and old workmates whom I haven't seen for along time during this holiday as well. It was great to have the opportunity to go up to the Central Coast to visit Ella and her family. I also hung out with Kel quite a bit this holiday. It is very excited seeing how happy she is with her engagement, and how busy she is getting in preparing her wedding.

In this holiday, I have also made a decision to join the Grace Fellowship. I wasn't able to attend Grace Fellowship last semester, as I finished work late on Friday. (My part-time job at the orthodontist). This semester, I have decided not to work on Friday afternoon, so that I can make it to Grace Fellowship. So far I have been enjoying the studies we are doing.

I guess I am happy that I am going back to college on Monday, although I am not sure how ready I am. I guess I will be kept busy with college work, and won't be thinking too much of Pete while he is away. With the heavy college workload, hopefully the 4 weeks would fly by quicker than would otherwise.

No comments: