Sunday, February 25, 2007

Miss you.....

I don't know why we end up where we are now. Everything just happened so quickly in the last 2 weeks, I didn't even have time to comprehend all that has happened.

As I mentioned, I don't regret meeting you, knowing you, and being with you, although very briefly! In a way, I should feel upset about things, but I don't want to be angry with you.... I don't even feel this way.... I just don't want to lose you as a friend.

Will we ever be able to get back to where we were before Valentine's Day? I really hope that we can be cool friends again..... just like how we were. You are so fun to be with, and I truly enjoy your company. =)

I am kinda looking forward to Tues and Thurs.... as I will probably see you... but then I am also worry that I don't know how you will react. Are we still in good speaking terms? Can we still joke around as we did in the past?

I just hope and pray that things will get back to normal between us........

No comments: