Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Long time no see....

After losing contact for nearly 7 yrs, I called Kit today on his cell phone in HK. It is such a surprise for him (and I am suprise that I called him too!) I got the number from Wesley, who happened to bump into him at Admiraty today! Wesley has only been back in HK for a month or so... what a coincident, right?

So many things have happened in the past 7 yrs.....at least a lot of things have happened in my life, a lot of changes, and challenges.

It was nice catching up with Kit. After all, we used to be close friends. We spent so much time together while I was working in HK... there are surely a lot of fun memories. =) Like Halloween at Lang Kwai Fong, camping at Lantau island, numerous afternoon teas at the cafe in CWB, shopping at Sogo, bowling at SCAA..... there were all fun times!

Will we keep in touch from now on?

No comments: