Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OT Exam

There is only 10 hrs left till l I have to sit for my OT exam. To be honest, I am feeling VERY under prepared for it and have great doubt passing the exam. I haven't performed well all semester. A lot of things have distracted me from my study. I really can't blame anyone but myself for not studying hard.

Although I am feeling very unsure about the exam tomorrow, I have enjoyed the process of studying for it though. Just as I was preparing for the 8th century prophets topic then, I had the opportunity to read through Amos, a book which I have never familiarised myself with. In the past, I have avoided reading the books of the prophets as much as possible, as I don't really understand the oracles and visions presented in them. But now, I am able to understand these books a lot better and I actually found reading these books rather enjoyable. I have never thought I'd enjoy the book of Amos as much as I just did!

Although I don't know if I will pass the exam tomorrow or not, I guess I should be happy that I have actually learn something and that I am enjoying learning more about God's word and understanding it better. I guess I just have to keep on reminding myself how lucky I am to be able to study at college.

No comments: