Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This is it!

After weeks of study and waiting. The day has finally arrived for me to sit for my Church History exam. Tonight, I will sit for my last exam for the year. After this, I will have 2.5 mths off from college, where I will prepare myself for my full time study there! I guess finishing exam tonight marks a new chapter in my life. For the next few years, I will be a full time student and if God's is willing, I will be heading out to the mission field in a few years time. I surely have a very exciting and challenging journey ahead of me, but I trust whole heartedly that God is with me through this interesting journey.

I really don't feel 100% confident with my preparation for the exam, but I do pray that God will grant me the wisdom, strength, ease of mind, energy and concentration in preforming how I should be in the exam tonight. I know that it is not by my own ability at all that I might pass this exam, it is all by His grace and guidance.

Lord, I commit myself and my exam in your hand, please guide and help me through it. Amen.

No comments: