Thursday, November 08, 2007

Updates

Many things have happened since I last posted something here. Here are a summary of the many things that happened:

  1. I have finally got my act together into completing and submitting my application for full time college next year. My interview is scheduled on 9/11 @ 2:30pm. It is hard to believe that my full time college life is happening soon!
  2. I have resigned from work. It is a rather stressful and sad moment, as I have been with the company for over 5 yrs now. What will life with SP be like? I am surely gonna miss my friends at work. Hope and pray that I will know how to maintain a friendship with them when I am at college
  3. Chow is no longer in SYD. She flew out Singapore yesterday for OC and will be in TW for mission for a year. I am surely gonna miss her.
  4. Kelly found her love - My very good friend @ work, Kelly, has found her new love. I am sooooooooooooo happy for her, and hope that things will work out well for her and Andrew. =)
  5. NZ Trip confirmed - we have booked everything for our family trip in Jan. It has been a while since our last family trip. I guess it will be a good chance for me to spend some time with family before I head off to college. I don't know how much time and money I will have to go on a trip with them in the next 3 yrs. =P
All in all, the last little while has been fun and challenging....... there were some down moments, but I am very thankful that God has guided me through the different steps I have to make. I am sure there are gonna be more exciting challenges ahead of me. ^^

No comments: