Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Made it!

Made it on time for the teleconference this morning. I actually got to the office at 7:50am. Felt GREAT! :) I enjoyed the quietness of the office at 8am in the morning. There are not as many people there and I can really have some time to myself (especailly as I am sitting in an open plan arrangement!)

I was given a new toy today as well - a new Dell laptop. I am happy that I am now assigned a new laptop and a proper VPN setup which means that I can work for home more often, but then I am feeling a bit sad on the other hand as I have lost access to quite a few things on my laptop, such as MSN Messenger, my Chinese input etc etc. Until I am able to download MSN Messenger again, I won't be able to get online from work :(

Hope that I will have my laptop restored to the same state as my old one soon!

No comments: