Saturday, August 05, 2006

Frist post on Blogspot!

I have finally decided to migrate my blog to Blogspot in order to cater for all my friends who don't read Chinese. In the past, I have been writing my blog on a site called HKflash.com. The site interface is all in Chinese, but since I can read Chinese, I didn't think it would cause problems for friends who can't read Chinese! Oh well, I guess I am just not thinking through properly when I first signed up on that site. Anyway..... here I am at the new MDGarage (yet again!!!!! It has migrated from My Space on MSN to HKflash, and now to Blogspot!)

I hope by migrating to Blogspot, all of my friends will find it easier to keep in touch with me, know my whereabouts, and also share with me some happy or unhappy things that are happening in life.

I haven't been keeping my blog up to date since mission ended about 2 weeks ago. I guess I have been really lazy! However, I will try my best to make sure my post are up to date. Hope you guyswil enjoy reading my posts.

No comments: