Thursday, September 14, 2006

Badminton + Gym

Feeling GREAT at the moment. I went to badminton last night and just went for a 40 mins work out at the gym. It really feels GREAT after a good sweat! Summer is coming, and I am DETERMINED to lose some weight and shape up for summer. =) oh well, I guess I give people an image that I am very sporty (I guess I am in a way, at least I used to be really sporty anyway =P), might as well live up to it. HAHA!

My colleagues have been telling me that it usually takes 21 days before something becomes a habit, so I guess I will have to try hard for the next 20 days or so to go to gym or do some sort of exercise after work.

I really hope that I will go back to the shape which I used to have during my post grad years!


This is a photo of me taken at Fishermen Bastion at Budapest in August 2003. As you can see I am a bit skinnier then, right? I am hoping that I can get back into that shape this summer.

Really have to work hard on it!

1 comment:

ladybug said...

badminton is a lot of fun! I hope you get to play more often. :-)