Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I believe???

I know that things wouldn't happen no matter how hard I try if it is not God's will. I know that He is in control of all things, and He knows what I am thinking and how I feel. I have told Him my thoughts, my pain, my confusion, my desire, and my struggles. I know that I have to cast all these to Him and let Him take control, but why am I not willing to let go 100%? Why am I wanting to do things my way in hope to make things work? I know that I am wasting my effort here, if it is not His plan and His timing.......

Learning to wait patiently and not do anything based on my own limited wisdom is hard, REALLY HARD! How much longer should I wait or do I have to wait? I know that You are letting me go through all these to train my patience. Afterall, I will have to learn to be patient before I can move onto the next stage, rite?

Please change my heart Lord, and please help me to let go and leave things at your hand. Please teach me how to wait patiently, teach me to focus on You alone, and let go... Please help me to let you take the lead and teach me to follow. God, may your will alone be done. Please grant me the strength and wisdom, the peace and joy in time of waiting. Amen.

No comments: