Thursday, September 07, 2006

Been lazy!!!!!!

It has been 2 weeks since my last blog entry. Man! I am so lazy these days!!!!!! When I was using HKFlash.com, I used to update my blog everyday! So, what have I been doing in these 2 weeks? Let me think back.......

I guess I spent quite a lot of time researching on information about bible colleges. I pretty much made up my mind that I want to do a Bachelor in Theology at SMBC. I wanted to do a Master level course at first, but then I thought I probably won't need to go up to that level with what I want to do in the future. I am feeling a bit relieved now that I know which course I want to do. The next challenge will be for me to save up the $15,ooo which I will need for my accomdoation when I go into F/T study in 2008! Changing my lifestyle and real work hard at saving up has not been easy, but I am sure with God's help I will be able to do it.

I am going to the Blue Mountains with girls from my cell group for weekend retreat tomorrow. We are going to a Japanese Bath House/ Hot Spring on Sunday morning as well. I am really looking forward to it. =) I will post photos from the trip when I get back next week.

No comments: