Thursday, October 11, 2007

My lucky day.

I got 2 tickets from work to watch Miss Saigon tonight. One of our agency, Priceton, invited ppl from work to a cocktail function and the show, but 2 of my colleagues who were invited couldn't go. I was lucky to be the first one to put my hand up to say I am interested in going, so I ended up getting the 2 free tickets. Initially, I was thinking of taking Vida with me, but she couldn't make it, so I ended up taking Kelly instead.
I have actually seen Miss Saigon before. That was many years ago, with the original production. The new production is very different to the one I saw. I enjoyed both of them.
Haha, I am such a musicale goer. I think I have lost count of how many musicals I have seen! I am going to watch Fiddler on the Roof tomorrow, and am wanting to see Billy Elliot later in the year as well. Gonna be interesting. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I love musicals too!