Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Completion of my first semester @ SMBC

I went to college last night to check my results and by the grace of the Lord, I passed all my exams. My first semester at SMBC has officially completed. Looking back at the last 4 mths, it amazes me the way God guided me and led me through. Last semester was a bit of a struggle for me.When I first started college, I had issues with my identity as a student, and was feeling a little insecure. After I came back from college mission, I struggled with my assignments and was doubtful as to whether I am really suited for college. 2 weeks before I had my final exams, I fell sick and was put on antibiotics. With all that happened, I came to a conclusion that completing my first semester was purely by His grace alone. It wouldn't have been possible without him interfering. I am not a good student, and definitely not smart! But God has chosen me and have given me this opportunity to attend college to study His word and get to know Him more. Sometimes I wonder why He is so good to me in giving me all these???? I pray and hope that I will learn more about Him in these 3 yrs that I will be at college and will develop into a faithful messenger for His kingdom.

Lord, thank you for being so great and gracious to me. You are truly wonderful. Please help me in knowing you more and loving you more...

No comments: