Saturday, October 14, 2006

Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

It only took me 2 nights to finish all 9 episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 1. For some strange reason, I have always enjoyed watching TV drama about hospitals, medical cases, and about doctors. Even since I was little, I have enjoyed watching series like Doogie Houser M.D, ER, All Saints, Medical Emergency, and some Chinese ones like 妙手人心s just to name a few. But out of all the ones I have watched, I think Grey's Anatomy really stands out from the crowd. I guess I like it better because it has some sort of a story line and it is quite funny and entertaining.

I really look forward to having season 2 on DVD and watching it. But then it is not available in Oz yet as it is still showing on TV here. I know it is avialable from online shopping, from places like Amazon.com, but then I will have to pay for shipping cost.... :P

Oh well, maybe one of my friends out there can perhaps get it for me as a present????? ^^

No comments: