Friday, October 13, 2006

Extra long summer...

It felt like I didn't have a winter at all this year, as I went on mission trip in Taipei for a whole month in July. The weather wasn't too cold by the time I get back, and the temperature has started to reach the late twenties, mid thrities this month! I am quite enjoying this warmer weather, but I am missing the humidity I exepreienced in Taipei, strange uh? Who on earth would enjoy the sticky humid weather there????? I do!!!!!! 'cos the humid weather is better for me as a sinus and hayfever sufferer. The weather here in Sydney is just too dry.

I was searching for some information on Google this afternoon, and found out that the weather in US is quite cold already. According to the web, the weather in Chicago has already dropped down to between 3C to 11C. Sounds pretty cold to me! I guess they will be getting their first snow rather soon. What is it like to be living in that sort of cold weather and have to go to work/school in the snow I wonder? It must be a pretty nice feeling and experience. Don't know if I want to do it for too long though....... A white Christmas in the States would be really nice, but then I don't think it will happen in the next few years. I guess my priority shoudl be college for the next few years, I probably won't have much spare money left to travel. :( I will certainly miss travelling, but then I am thankful that I have already traveled quite extensive around the world up to now. :) I was thinking of participating the SOP conference at the end of 2007 in LA. Bill and Vida went last time and said it was AWESOME! I guess I will have to pray about it and wait and see whether it is possible for me to go then!

No comments: