Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First SMBC Student Newsletter

I received my first SMBC Student Newsletter today. I was quite shock to have received it, as I won't start my program till February next year! I guess as they have accepted my enrollment, my details are not on the student database and I automatically get included in the distribution list.

It is quite a nice feeling to have received the newsletter. I guess it reminds me of my new identity - a bible college student! Although I am only doing part time next year, I really feel that I am being a part of the SMBC community. This feeling is VERY different to when I was going to start my associate course in Morling College. I guess I wasn't ready then, and I didn't know what bible college was about back then. I did it out of my own will, and not the Father's will. This time, I know I am ready and I am most certain that this is the road He wants me to be on.

Although I think college life is not gonna be easy, but I am sure my Lord in heaven will grant me the strength and wisdom to get through. But then I guess I have to learn the balance between dependence on God in prayer and taking hard-headed practical steps towards the attainment of the goal.

The road ahead is not gonna be easy, but I am sure "...life is gonna be infinitely more interesting and fulfilling."

No comments: