Sunday, September 30, 2007

Labour Day long weekend - Day 1

My day started with some disappointment today. Got a message from JS this morning saying that he won't be able to make it to the outing on Monday. I was sooooooo looking forward to it. He is the 3rd person who pulled out from the outing. I know it is something beyond his control, but I still feel a little bit disappointed. But I guess attending conference will do him more good than going to the coastal walk with us. Luckily, Chow, Pete, and Phil can still make it, so hopefully it will still be an enjoyable day out!

The day in Canberra with family was really enjoyable. The weather was good, and I think mom and dad enjoyed the time together. They haven't been to the Floriade for a long time, and was happy to be there again. I enjoyed the drive. I guess I am learning to enjoy spending time with family. It is hard to as it needs patience and also need to find time for it, but I guess it is something that I will have to do more.

My Grey's Anatomy Season 3 DVDs have finally arrived from the States!!!!!!! I don't think I have time to watch it till after my exam though, ços I know that once I start watching, I won't stop till I finish all episodes! It is better off not starting then!

No comments: