Monday, September 03, 2007

New experience.....

Just realised I haven't written for a long time! I guess it is a result of my laziness and busyness in the last little while. August has truly been an EXTREMELY busy month for me. I was helping out as a committee for my church camp, I had assignment due at college, very busy at work, and also with a lot of other ministries. I was also bridesmaid and helped out at Eunice & Brian's wedding as well. on top of that, I was sick with the flu for 2 weeks!

I am glad that August is over, and am looking forward to enjoying the warmer Spring weather.

I attended the National OMF Conference over the weekend and really enjoyed it! It was great catching up with OMF friends during conference. It is hard to believe it is already 12 mths since my last mission trip to TW. So many things have happened in the last 12 mths. It has surely been a very interesting and enjoyable experience. Life is even gonna be more interesting with lots more changes next year, as I start my full time study at college. I am really looking forward to it. It is such a blessing to be able to learn among a bunched of God minded people. :)

Apart from all these, I am also gonna to a new acquire experience from today! I am starting my orthodontic treatment tonight. I will have some rubber loops put in between my teeth tonight and will have my braces on next week, only to my lower teeth though. The treatment is gonna be for 12 mths. I wonder how if it will be an enjoyable experience or not????? My lower teeth has been pushed inwards and became crocked because of my wisdom teeth, so that is why I need to put braces on my lower teeth to correct it.

I will see if I can take a picture with my braces on later to post up here. :)

No comments: