Sunday, September 30, 2007

Labour Day long weekend - Day 2

We had family service at church today. It is so touching to see family, parents and kids, worshipping together in the service. The puppet talk was GREAT. I truly enjoyed it, and I hope that the families did as well! We still have a long way to go in terms of developing a good family/ children ministry at church, but I really pray and hope that things will get better and better in the future. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute more in this regards in the next few years while I am at college.

Attended the church prayer meeting in the afternoon. I think I am starting to enjoy prayer time more and more these days. I love praying together in the TW prayer group, and I have also enjoyed praying with brothers and sisters for different groups at church this afternoon as well. I pray and hope that I will experience God more and more through having a more devoted and organised prayer life. It is such a blessing and privilege to be able to to pray to God directly, whenever and wherever we want!

I went for coffee with some friends at Darling Harbour after prayer meeting. The weather was perfect for the walk around Darling Harbour. It was great to be able to catch up with Vity, Connie, and Daniel. I don't really get to see them often these days 'cos we are attending different services and fellowships. It is always good to be able to catch up with friends, but finding time to do it can be quite difficult at times. I am trying my best to fully utilise my term break in meeting with friends and catch up.

It was truly a relaxing day for me. I wish all my weekends are as relaxing! +)

No comments: