Friday, September 21, 2007

Silly me.....

I went to Mac Centre with Kel for lunch today, and forgot to save my workbook before I went. IT just happened to have to do system updates over lunch, and when I came back from lunch, I was forced to reboot my laptop. Thinking that the system is gonna auto-save my work for me while rebooting, I agreed to reboot. When I reloaded EXCEL, I realised that all the work I did this morning was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so devastated! I was supposed to send through the completed workbook to my boss after lunch, and of course I didn't managed to do so as I have pretty much need to start from scratch with my workbook! Licky that my boss is in a good mood today and wasn't annoyed with me. =P Thanks God! I think I have learnt a good lesson today. I won't go to lunch without saving my work ever again as Autosave can fails too! =P

No comments: