Friday, June 06, 2008

My NT assignment.

I went to college tonight to pick up the book which Jen bought for me. When I got to my pigeon hole, I was surprised to find my NT assignment cover sheet in my pigeon hole as well. AM has marked my assignment and have given me comments on it. I didn't think I did that well on my assignment, and the fact that it was very overdue, I didn't expect to get much mark on it. However, AM gave me a pass on my assignment! I am so thankful for that! God has really helped me in finishing my assignment. I have struggled with it for a long time, and it is only by His grace that I managed to finished it and didn't give up. I struggle with writing essays a lot.... don't know why, but I just don't like writing essays. =P I am feeling much better knowing that I have got a pass for my assignment. At least, I can hope for getting a pass in my exams and passing this subject now.

Thank you God for helping me in getting this essay done, although it has taken me a long time in completing it. I pray that you will give me strength, wisdom in learning all I need to learn for my exam. Please bless me with good health and concentration for the next little while. I commit my studies into your hand Lord, and pray that you will guide me and lead me into passing all my subjects this semester. Amen.

No comments: