Friday, August 11, 2006

Delay in getting my new toy! :(

I was really looking forward to getting my new toy tonight from Gwai. He was supposed to pick it up for the shop for me this afternoon, but I got a call from him this morning saying there are delay in my card payment. As a result, I won't be able to get my laptop until Tuesday at the earliest. (I have to go to Villawood with her after work to have my credit card verified before the transaction can go through?!)

I have got volleyball training on Monday after work, so won't be able to go to pick up my laptop. oh well, I guess I just have to have patience in using my old one for another few days. Disappointed, but can't help it. :(

1 comment:

Mandy said...

yeah, it is slightly lighter! I am really enjoying it so far. Of course I would have love it more if it was a Mac... haha!