Sunday, March 11, 2007

Morning walk with Indy...

I still get to see you quite a lot these days, as friends, but it feels like we are no longer communicating in the way we used to. Perhaps that is how things should be, right from the start. At times, I don't know what I should say, or what I should ask. I am scare of asking the wrong thing and annoy you again! I don't know how open up you would be, and what I should or shouldn't ask. I guess staying friends is not as easy as I thought it would be...

I enjoyed this morning though..... it was fun, although we didn't get to chat much. It is so strange. Even if we are doing something together, we don't really talk to each other. So strange man!!!

Oh well, thank you for buying me brekkie and taking me out for a walk. I know you have been shouting me a few times already. I promise I will treat you to a nice dinner one day, ok?

No comments: