Sunday, March 25, 2007

A wonderful weekend! Thank you!

Spending 3 days with brothers and sisters, living together, learning, sharing, and praising God together was surely a wonderful way of spending a weekend. Thank you Lord for giving us another wonderful Manna camp. Thank you for the much needed break; time out from the busyness of life to spend time with you Lord. You are truly an AWESOME God. You know what I need, and you certainly listen to our prayers. Thank you Lord for strengthening me and helping me, and guiding me.

Thank you also for Rev. & Mrs Leung. Thank you for the messages you delivered to us through Rev. Leung. Father, I pray that you will continue to bless Rev. Leung in his ministries, providing strength and wisdom from you.

Father, I continue to pray for wisdom with dealing with others, praying that I will not be self-focus when I relate with people. Help me to learn to love others whole hearted, and not asking for self gratification. Father, I continue to pray for wisdom in knowing how to be friends with DT again. I sincerely commit this matter into your hand and pray that you will guide me through according to Your will.

No comments: