Friday, November 10, 2006

Baby present

I went out shopping with Vida last night at Burwood. Vida needed to shop for a baby present for Angela's new daughter. We shopped at different shops, but decided to get something from Pumpkin Patch in the end.

The kids clothes at Pumpkin Patch are so cute!!!!!!! I am hoping that I will have niece/newphew one day. Man, my niec/newphew are surely gonna be spoilt!!! I am sure I am going be a really cool aunt and try to spend a lot of time with the kid. I am a big kid myself, ain't I? HAHA!

Vida has been married for almost 7 years already. We are all looking forward to her having kids, but I guess she has her own reasons for not having one yet. Perhaps she wants to ger architect license before having kids?

Anyway, really look forward to having a niece/ newphew.

No comments: