Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Catch up @ Gloria Jeans

Met up with Matt tonight at Strathfield Gloria Jeans. This is the first time we met up since we got back from our mission trip. It actually feels weird that we used to see each other everyday while we were in TW, but even though we live only 30mins drive from each other, we still didn't manage to meet up in the last few months! It was good catching up with him though. He is surely a funny guy.

While we were at the coffee shop, it actually felt more like we were in Korean rather than in Sydney. I know that there are a lot of Koreans in Strathfield, but I didn't think the whole coffee shop would be fill with Koreans! Even the store manager there was Korean! I found that quite interesting...... I don't mind being among Koreans though. In fact, I quite enjoy the culture, the food, the Korean drama, Korean fashion, and the Korean songs these days. =) In fact, my good friend from high school whom I work with now is Korean as well!

Matt and I are going to do a presentation on our TW mission trip this weekend at the OMF Target Asia meeting. We will be showing part of the DVD which Jeremy made for us there. It will surely bring back a lot of good memories again.

No comments: