Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Volleyball 13NOV06

We played against the junior girls rep team last night. It was the most enjoyable game we played since I joined the team. We won all 3 sets again. With the way we are going, it looks like we will get into the final this season. Although we won last night, I wasn't happy with how I played. My passes weren't good, and I wasn't setting the ball properly for spiker last night! I guess I need to work hard at training this Friday if I am to play better at next week's game.

Just got an email from Andrew this afternoon too. We are thinking of forming a team to go into the UNSW social comp next year. It is gonna be a fair distance for me to travel from work to get to UNSW for comp, but if we can really form a team of our own, I am willing to travel. It is not that I am not enjoying the team I am playing in, but I guess it is always better to play with people I know well. I suppose I play much better and more confidently when I am playing with people I know.

Oh well, see how it goes! But then, I am going to start college in February. I don't know if I can still afford to play sports 2 nights a week?

No comments: