Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sweet memories...



Watching the DVD the Jeremy sent through tonight bought back a lot of sweet memories of my mission trip in July. It was certainly a really momerable month in my life. The time in Taipei was like living in heaven for me. Although I was in a foreign land, without any friends or family around me, but I felt joy and happiness in my heart. Throughout the time I was in Taiwan, I was only focused on what I was in Taiwan for.... it is not about ME, but for Him alone! I guess life was so enjoyable then because everyone on team was working towards the same goals. There weren't 11 of us, each with our own goals and agendas, but 11 of us with the same goal and focus. During that time, each of us have put down our ''selves" and become a part of the team, a piece of jigsaw of a much larger picture.




Days in Taipei were happy days. I really miss Taipei and friends in Taiwan. I miss my team mates dearly. Each and everyone of them. I also miss the kids in Wanhua a lot. I really pray that I can return to Wanhua and be involved with the ministry again in a few years time.




Really looking forward to being in Taiwan again....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the slideshows :)

Miss all you guys heaps!