Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Existence of MDGarage

I sometimes wonder how many people actually know this site exists. Number shown on the counter doesn't suggest this site has much traffic. I guess that doesn't matter for me. The reason I set up this blog is for me to drop down my thoughts at times, and also share with friends my life, my experiences, and some of the ups and downs in life. I believe that you can know people quite well from their writing, and I am hoping that others will come to know me better through reading my blog as well. I know that my writing is not interesting or good, but I try to be as sincere as possible when I share things.

Spending time in writing an entry here everyday is becoming a habit again. I am actually quite enjoying doing it, 'cos I guess it helps in getting my mind off the stressfulness of life for a few minutes each day. =)

Oh well, hope people who actually visit this blog will find my writing improved over time. ^^

No comments: