Friday, May 12, 2006

兩件喜事...

Heard 2 good news from my friends since last night, which I thought is worth noting down:

Pat & Tica are having a baby!!!!!!!!! After being married for around 5 yrs now, Pat told me last night that Tica is 15 weeks pregnant. They are the X number of friends I know who are having/ or had baby/ies. I guess that really tells the fact that I am getting old and turning into an aunty, uh??????? Oh well, I guess the other explaination to this situation can be that my friends all got married at a really young age, whereas I am still waiting for that person person God has prepared for me to appear... haha!

Ariel has finally been granted her permanent residency here!!!!!!!! I mistakenly called Ariel sister, Bonnie, instead of Ariel this afternoon as Ariel has given her old mobile phone to her sister who is on a working holiday in Sydney for a year. Bonnie told me that Ariel just got the letter today saying that her VISA has been approved. Ariel sounded SOOOO excited when I spoke to her on the phone. Afterall, she has wanted to stay in Sydney for good ever since the days when we were doing our Master at UNSW! I am sure it is gonna be a new chapter in life for her, now that she is calling Sydney home. 加油 Ariel! I am sure you are gonna have a wonderful life in Sydney.

No comments: