Tuesday, May 09, 2006

They are back!

TTL and OCA are finally back from their honeymoon! I went over to visit them at their new home at W. Ryde after having dinner at Grace's. It is nice to have TTL and OCA back.
In the last couple of weeks, all my closest friends were occupied. HL is travelling with family at the moment, K is busy with her CPA exams. Suki is very stressed and busy with her thesis, TTL and OCA on their honeymoon. 佢哋個個都忙著自己的事,相比之下,我就好似好得閒! 平時每個星期日我都會同ttl,oca他們一起食lunch的,過去兩星期他們不在,真的有點不習慣.不過算是個好機會俾我可以同其他人食吓飯.
I am going accross to TTL and OCA's place again tonite to get my laptop fix. When I called TTL to ask him whether he is free tonite, he said no problem straight away, so I said I will go over after having dinner at home. But after thinking it through for a moment, I MSN him and asked him whether he has consulted OCA on what she wanted to do tonite. TTL suddenly realised that he hasn't done so! I guess he is still no used to the whole concept of being someone's husband and having to consult 老婆 before making decision yet. Haha. Oh well, I used to hang out a lot at TTL's place before he got married, now I guess I have to be more careful and make sure that I am not disturbing them before I go over la... haha

No comments: