Wednesday, May 31, 2006

點解?

唔知點解,但阿pat今日同kar食完lunch之後,我就好似變得無嘢同佢講咁.或者kar同佢講嘅嘢又真係對佢有很多反思?
Anyway, it is good that Kar's sharing has been an encouragement to him la...
I know I shouldn't feel weird about Kar and Pat getting close, but then I felt that Pat is my friend and I want to be his good friends always la... pretty silly and childish, actually.....
From what Pat said on MSN afterwards, it really makes me wonders what is really meant by 生命影響生命. I strongly believe that God wants to use my life and Kar's life to be blessings to others. I hope that our witnesses and our life sharing has been encouraging and inspiration to Pat. It is really not our own abilities, but God work done through us.
May all the glory and honour be to our Father in heaven.
And I do pray that God will continue to mould me and Kar into a vessel pleasing in His eyes and be a blessing to others.
Also pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to Pat and guide his way.....
In Jesus name!

No comments: